Friday, July 31, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Hit or Miss Cooking. I am your host, Amanda Scott. This website will feature a variety of recipes I've attempted to make. Some are original, others are variations of tried and true recipes. For the most part they are meat free/vegetarian. But I may post the occasional fish recipe, as I am tempted to indulge.

Also, I may sometimes feature a guest blogger who will be given free reign to share their specialties.

About me, I love to cook. But mainly desserts. Dinner, for me, is just a necessary requirement while waiting for the really good stuff. But this website will feature recipes for both.

My newest challenge is to do more things with fresh fruit. Preferably whatever is in season. Like this week, Safeway my local market has Blueberries and Mangoes on sale for $1. I bought both. I also had some fresh peaches that had a day's worth of life in them, and well lets just say this has been a week of (over)indulgences, but delicious ones nonetheless. Bon Appetit

3 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda! I will be checking the blogs weekly. Can't wait to try out some of the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! I can't wait to start trying your recipes. Your blog design is stunning!

    ReplyDelete